Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cutie Pies!!



These two are just the cutest things!! Marlee and Allie went to Kam's 1st birthday party last weekend and had a blast! Thanks Kam for inviting us!

I stole this picture from Peyton. I wasn't able to go to the party since I have been under the weather this past week, so my sister Jessica took Allie to the party for me. Jess took my camera and got some shots, but she failed to bring the camera back to me.

Not a lot has been happening at our house lately but sickness. I guess it is just that time of year. Allie did go and spend a week with her grandparents in Andalusia, but she broke out into hives and got a double ear infection while she was there. So as soon as she got back, off to the dr we went. She had to see a pediatric allergist and he is going to do some testing on her in a few weeks. This was the 4th time that she has broken out in hives and we cannot figure out what is going on. The allergist doesn't think that it is a food allergy, but we will see.

The wedding stuff is going to start gearing up this weekend for Joana & Stephen. Jo's tea is this weekend and then we go to Nashville at the end of the month for the bachelorett party. Then more parties in March and the wedding on the 28th. She will be Mrs. Horn before you know it.

Well, that it about it in our little corner of the world... will post more soon!

No comments: