Thursday, February 12, 2009

Crazy Eights!

I've been tagged... so with no further adieu, here's my Crazy Eight!

Favorite Shows:
1. American Idol
2. House
3. Fringe
4. The Closer
5. Mystery Diagnosis
6. Diners, Drive-ins & Dives
7. Ace of Cakes
8. Survivor

Favorite Restaurants:
1. Bonefish Grill
2. J. Alexander's
3. Outback
4. Chic-fil-A
5. Fox Valley (in Alabaster-awesome crab cakes!)
6. Buffalo Wild Wings (can't beat a Buffalo Chicken Wrap)
7. Jim N Nicks
8. Captain Anderson's (at the beach-wish I was there now)

Things that have happened today:
1. Got up and got Allie to school
2. Went to work
3. Talked to Peyton via email
4. Checked some policies
5. Found out how much I am getting back on taxes! Woohoo!
6. Talked to Bill on the phone a couple of times
7. Talked to my sister Joana
8. Went and got Valentine's candy for Allie's party at school tomorrow.

Things that I am looking forward to:
1. Going out of town this weekend
2. Our girls trip to Nashville in a couple of weeks
3. My sister's wedding
4. 2009 Auburn football (hope its good Coach)
5. Jamie and Brent coming down to Alabama this year
6. Watching Allie discover & do new things
7. Getting my backyard done
8. Adding another little one to our family (not yet - wishful thinking but hopefully soon)

Wish List:
1. A new Coach purse
2. Getting my house in order
3. A weekend trip with my husband - just the 2 of us
4. A Cheat day - a Krispy Kreme doughnut! (Yummy)
5. Being able to stay at home with my kid(s) - by choice of course!
6. Losing weight - quickly!!
7. A new Coach purse :-) (did I say that already!)
8. More wishes!

Now, I am tagging 8 of my friends: Peyton D., Jamie W., Robyn F., Rita B., Brandy T., Lori G., Danna O. & Jennifer T.

No comments: