Monday, December 15, 2008

BB's Attic is here!!

Hey everyone! My mother-in-law has finally started her website selling pillowcase dresses at an affordable price. She loves to sew and has been sewing these for over a year for Allie. With some encouragement from me and other family members, she has decided to start her own website and sell some of her creations!

Her website is www.bbsattic.com and I have a link to it on the right side of my blog under Sites We Recommend.

Please check out her website and try her out. I know you will be pleased with the finished product and your little ones will look just beautiful in them.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Jennifer

1 comment:

Shannon Vines said...

I love her website. Is there anyway she can come up with a little boy version of these precious outfits? Otherwise, maybe I should start saving to adopt a daughter!