Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What's Been Happening with the Bauers?

Hey everyone! It has been a little while since I have posted. Our computer is still out and we have been to busy to stop and get it fixed. Hopefully it will be on the mend soon and we can get back up and running at home.
The Watson's have been visiting for the past two weeks and they left last Thursday headed back to Maine. They stayed with us for the two weeks and we enjoyed every minute of it! I have some pictures of everyone, but I can't load them on my computer here at work.
My mom had an arteriogram last Friday due to some breathing problems she has been having. Everything turned out good - no blockage - and she has to follow-up with her doctor in about a week to see if she needs more testing. We are very thankful that nothing was wrong with her heart. She decided that she wanted to go on a beach trip when this was all over, so Allie and I are headed back to the beach on Thursday with them. Bill wasn't able to get off work, so he will be staying at home.
Other than that, we are working and Allie is going to school. Allie starts pre-school on August 25th and we are so excited. In addition to that, she will be going to dance and music classes. Oh, and she is almost potty trained!!! This has been a huge ordeal for us all, but she is wearing "big girl" undies now and hasn't had any accidents. I am so excited for her!
I know you are all getting ready for back to school and football season!!! I hope that the rest of this year holds special things for us all!!
Jenn

No comments: