Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What's Happening with the Bauer's?

Well, not much really. That is why I haven't posted in a while. Bill was off this past weekend and we thought we were going to get a lot done, but our little Allie bug came down with a virus and was running a 103 temp all weekend (She is much better now). We did manage to get the Christmas lights up around the outside of the house, only to blow a fuse and have them not working now. (It's been a great weekend all around). I will have to post pics of Bill on the roof with the lights. I kid you not, he backed his truck up to the front door, put the ladder in the bed of his truck, and climbed up on the roof. I thought I was going to the ER that afternoon. At least he could have told me how to treat him until the ambulance got there.
This Saturday is the time the Davis girls all get together to bake cookies. We were wanting to get a Cookie Swap together this year, but it just didn't happen. Maybe we can get it done next year.
Saturday is also the day that my grandfather would have been 84. I can't believe that it has been 6 months since we lost my grandparents. The holidays are going to be hard this year. I am glad that the rest of the family will be here to celebrate.

Well, I hope that you are all excited and getting ready for Christmas. I promise to post pictures soon.
Merry Christmas to Everyone!!
Bill, Jennifer & Allie

No comments: