Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Hello from the Bauer's

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Allie was gone last week to her grandparent's house in Andalusia. (I still haven't gotten any pictures from them. BB is sick right now.) So, Bill and I were pretty boring last week. We both worked a lot, especially Bill.
Our weekend, though, got a little crazy. Allie got home Friday afternoon, which happened to be my youngest sister's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN JO-JO! So we celebrated that night at my mom's house.
We all ended up spending the night there and cooking all morning on Saturday to take food to a wonderful family who just lost their mom, grandmother, sister and friend-Ms. Bain. I hope that they are all starting to heal from this loss. I know all to well about loss this year. We lost my grandparents within 6 weeks of each other in May and June, and this family was there for us both times.
Well, to move on, we returned home Saturday afternoon to see BAMA get beat, and to see our AUBURN TIGERS pull off a win against Florida. It was awesome!! Wish we could have been there.
Sunday, Bill went back to work and Allie and I relaxed.

I will post new pics of the doodlebug as soon as I get them. Hope you all have a good week!
Jenn

No comments: