Saturday, September 15, 2007

This Morning....

Okay, so this morning, my wonderful husband was getting ready to go to work. It was really early, so he came back to wake me up to tell me bye. He woke me up and said, " I have to go, but before I do, I have to show you something." "If I show you, you won't get mad at me right?" I finally said no, but wanted to know what was going on. He said, "well, we have a CRITTER in the house, but don't get mad when I show you." I was half awake at this point, and said okay-BIG MISTAKE! He pulled out a plastic bag with a 6" long snake in it!!!!!! I came off the bed, I know. Or I blacked out for a minute, I can't remember.
Anyway, here was this snake going crazy in this bag. Bill said that he was coming down the hallway to tell me by, and he saw something crawling down the hall. He turned the light on and there he was. Needless to say, I was not able to go back to sleep, and I don't know if Allie and I will be able to sleep here tonight. I called my mom this morning and said we may be having a slumber party at her house tonight.
I also had a talk with Molly and Gracie-our dogs. They are suppose to take care of things like this for us. They weren't too thrilled of the idea of killing snakes-they just looked at me in disgust. I guess we will be getting a cat.

No comments: